A satisfying and filling salad that is perfect for lunch! This Mediterranean Bean Salad is also a fantastic side dish for outdoor bbqs and picnics. Pairs well with grilled chicken, fish, or shrimp.
For the Salad:
- 2 (15-oz.) cans cannellini beans (also known as white kidney beans, Great Northern beans would work also), drained and rinsed
- 1 English cucumber, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 4 oz feta, crumbled
- Kosher salt
- black pepper to taste
For the Lemon Vinaigrette:
- In a large bowl, toss all of the salad ingredients together.
- In a jar with a fitted lid, add all of the lemon vinaigrette ingredients. Close the jar and shake until thoroughly combined.
- Drizzle vinaigrette over salad and serve!
- Category: Salad
- Method: Chop
- Cuisine: Mediterranean
Keywords: salad, salad recipes, beans, bean recipes, healthy lunch ideas, gluten free recipes, mediterranean salad