The best smoked salmon dip that ever existed! Easy to prepare with only 7 ingredients. The perfect appetizer for any party.
Smoked Salmon Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons capers, plus additional for garnish
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped, plus additional for garnish
- 2 tablespoons red onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 4 ounces smoked salmon (make sure all the bones have been removed)
Ideas for Serving
- To a food processor, add cream cheese, sour cream, capers, dill, red onion, and lemon juice and pulse (instead of blend) to combine. Add smoked salmon and pulse a few more times until combined but also allowing the salmon to remain a little bit chunky. I prefer this dip to have some texture versus turning it into a purée.
- Garnish with fresh chopped dill and capers. Serve with with your favorite gluten-free crackers, chips, flatbread, or vegetables of choice!
Nutritional information is for the smoked salmon dip only and does not include any crackers, chips, or veggies that you may decide to serve with it.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Food Processor
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: smoked salmon dip recipe, appetizer recipes, snack recipes, gluten-free recipes