A cool and refreshing spiralized cucumber salad with mango, avocado, and lime. Perfect on a hot summer day for lunch or dinner. Serve this salad as a main dish or as a side dish. Only 10 minutes to prep!
- 1 large cucumber, spiralized (If using the Inspiralizer, use Blade A for wide, ribbon noodles, also see Notes below)
- 1 firm-ripe mango, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/3 cup red onion, finely diced
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 lime, juiced (plus lime wedges for serving)
- 1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese (about 2 ounces) (optional for vegan)
- In a large serving bowl combine spiralized cucumber, mango, avocado, red onion, salt, and lime juice. Toss to combine.
- Sprinkle crumbled goat cheese on top of the salad. Lightly toss again to combine.
- Serve immediately.
If after spiralizing the cucumber you have one long, continuous cucumber ribbon, you may need to use your kitchen shears to snip it into shorter length ribbons to make it more manageable for serving.
It’s best to eat this on the same day that you prepared it because the cucumber, avocado, mango, and goat cheese begin to melt into each other pretty quickly. It can be stored in the refrigerator for a day or two but the salad will begin to break down and become slightly watery.
I use this spiralizer. After having tried other spiralizers, the spiralizer by Inspiralized is my favorite for its ease of use and ability to spiralize just about any fruit and vegetable you can think of.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Spiralize
- Cuisine: Cuban
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: salad recipes, gluten-free recipes, cucumbers, mangoes, summer recipes