These Thai Chicken Wraps are loaded with fresh vegetables, grilled chicken, and a generous schmear of peanut sauce. It's a quick, healthy, and easy meal that can be prepared for lunch, dinner, or snack time in less than 25 minutes!
- 1 pound chicken tenders
- roughly 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- Kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- 4 leaves Napa cabbage, chopped (about 2 cups packed)
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 medium radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon tamari
- 1 tablespoon light olive oil
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- peanut sauce, homemade or store-bought
- 8 gluten-free tortillas, spinach and/or regular
- Cook chicken: Brush chicken tenders on one side with toasted sesame oil, season with salt and pepper, and place the chicken, oiled and seasoned side down on a grill pan or skillet over medium heat. Brush the other side of the chicken with toasted sesame oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook the chicken tenders for 3 minutes on each side, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F (74°C). Depending on the size of your grill pan, you may need to cook the chicken in batches to avoid overcrowding them on the pan.
- Prepare the veggies: Mix the cabbage, carrot, red bell pepper, and radishes in a large bowl. Drizzle tamari, olive oil, and rice vinegar over the top of the cabbage mixture and toss to fully incorporate and combine.
- Make the wraps: Spread 1-2 tablespoons peanut sauce in the center of each tortilla. Divide the cabbage mixture evenly between the wraps and top each with chicken. Fold in the edges of the tortilla, then wrap, roll, and serve with extra peanut sauce for dipping!
Meal prepping: Pack the ingredients separately so that you can make the wrap fresh when you are ready to eat. You'll enjoy your wrap so much more if it's not soggy from having been already fully prepped and allowed to sit around for too long, plus it takes just a minute to assemble.
If your tortillas aren't very pliable or they have a tendency of cracking or splitting when you roll them, warm the tortillas under a damp paper towel in a microwave for about 10 seconds.
- Category: Lunch
- Method: Grill
- Cuisine: American Thai
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: chicken wraps, healthy lunch, easy recipe, thai chicken wraps, peanut sauce, lunch recipes