Raw zucchini is spiralized and tossed with sweet grape tomatoes, fresh basil, creamy feta, diced avocados, and a simple lemon garlic vinaigrette. An easy, healthy, gluten free recipe to serve with just about everything!
- 3–4 medium sized zucchini
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 large Hass avocado, diced
- 6 oz. feta, cubed (I prefer feta blocks in brine versus the feta that is already cubed or crumbled)
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the ends off of the zucchini and discard. Using a spiralizer make wide, ribbon noodles (use Blade A if using this spiralizer). If after spiralizing you are left with one long, continuous zucchini ribbon, use kitchen shears to snip it into shorter length ribbons to make it more manageable for serving.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Toss the zucchini ribbons with mixture in the bowl.
- Place salad into a flat dish or bowl to serve.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Toss
- Cuisine: Vegetarian