Simple, healthy, super tasty. These berry overnight oats require just a handful of ingredients, 5 minutes prep time, and an overnight stay in the fridge. Naturally sweetened, gluten-free, and a perfect breakfast to start off your day!
- 1 batch of blackberry or raspberry chia jam (see notes)
- 1 cup gluten-free old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt (or sub any yogurt you prefer)
- 1 cup unsweetened, plain oat milk (or sub other dairy-free milk or regular milk)
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter (or sub creamy)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon golden flax seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Make a batch of berry chia jam following my recipe for Instant Pot Blackberry Chia Jam.
- To a medium bowl with a lid, add oats, yogurt, oat milk, peanut butter, maple syrup, chia seeds, flax seeds, and cinnamon and stir until fully combined.
- Seal the bowl with a lid and place in the refrigerator overnight (or for 2-3 hours) to soak and thicken.
- Remove oats from the fridge and give them one more final stir.
- Using 3 small jars, approx. 8 ounces each (I use these jars), place a 1/2 cup of the overnight oats into each jar followed by 2 tablespoons of the berry chia jam. Top off each jar with another 1/4 cup of the overnight oats.
- Seal jars and store in the fridge until ready to eat. (see notes)
- Optional (but so tasty!): When ready to eat, top with an extra dollop of berry chia jam, toasted coconut flakes, peanuts, and a drizzle of peanut butter.
- Enjoy your simple and tasty breakfast!
- Follow my Instant Pot Blackberry Chia Jam recipe for the berry chia jam in this recipe. If you prefer raspberry chia jam, my preference is to simply omit the vanilla. This recipe will make extra so use the remainder for more servings of berry overnight oats or anything else you enjoy having jam with!
- Overnight oats will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days. However, the longer they sit in the refrigerator the creamier and more soft they become.
- If you prefer your oats warm, just pop them in the microwave for about 45 seconds. You may need to add a bit more liquid if they become too thick or dry after heating.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: berry overnight oats, overnight oats with greek yogurt, raspberry overnight oats, overnight oat recipe, breakfast recipe, overnight oats with yogurt