A hearty granola loaded with walnuts, almonds, an assortment of dried berries and infused with coconut, maple syrup, and cinnamon. Perfect for snacking, on its own with milk, or for added protein, serve over yogurt.
- 3 cups gluten free rolled oats (I use Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Whole Grain Rolled Oats)
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (5 oz.) package of Stoneridge Orchards BerryMix
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together (except the dried berry mix – set aside for later).
- Whisk the wet ingredients until smooth.
- Combine the wet and the dry ingredients in a large bowl until the mixture is moistened.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a parchment lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake granola, stirring at the halfway point, until golden brown and dry, for 30-35 minutes.
- When you remove the granola from the oven, do not stir it but let it cool completely on the baking sheet (it will crisp and retain it’s crunchy clusters as it cools).
- Mix in 1-5 oz. package of Stonebridge Orchards BerryMix.
- Granola can be made 2 weeks ahead. Store in airtight container at room temperature.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American