A hearty gluten-free granola recipe loaded with oats, nuts, seeds, and dried berries. Perfect for breakfast or snack time, with milk, yogurt, or by the handful!
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 3 cups gluten-free old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup dried berries (such as cranberries, cherries, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries)
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 350ºF degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix: Add the coconut oil, maple syrup, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt to a large bowl and mix to combine. Then add the oats, walnuts, almonds, coconut flakes, and chia seeds into the mixture and stir until fully incorporated and evenly moistened.
- Spread: Spread the granola mixture out evenly onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake: Bake the granola for 30-35 minutes, until golden brown and dry, stirring at the halfway point and pressing the granola mixture down onto the baking sheet before it continues to bake.
- Cool: Remove the granola from the oven, and allow to it cool undisturbed on the baking sheet. Once the granola has cooled, sprinkle the dried berries on top and break the granola into clusters. The size of the granola clusters is a matter of personal preference.
- Enjoy: Serve the granola plain or with milk or yogurt for breakfast or as a snack. Store the granola in an airtight container or tightly-sealed jar for a month or more.
The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products I use or recommend.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: granola, gluten free granola, breakfast