A hearty gluten-free granola loaded with walnuts, almonds, an assortment of dried berries and infused with coconut, maple syrup, and cinnamon. Perfect for snacking, on its own with milk, or for added protein, serve over yogurt.
- 3 cups gluten-free rolled oats (I use Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Whole Grain Rolled Oats)
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup dried berries (such as cranberries, cherries, blueberries, strawberries, raspberries)
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF degrees.
- In a large bowl mix all of the dry ingredients together except for the dried berry mix.
- In a small bowl, whisk the wet ingredients until smooth.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients in the large bowl and combine until the mixture is moistened.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake granola, stirring at the halfway point, until golden brown and dry, for about 30-35 minutes.
- When you remove the granola from the oven, do not stir it but let it cool completely on the baking sheet (it will crisp and retain its crunchy clusters as it cools).
- Mix in dried berries and eat!
The equipment section above contains affiliate links to products I use or recommend.
Granola can be made 2 weeks ahead. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: granola, gluten free granola, breakfast