These tasty No Bake Oatmeal Cookie Energy Bites are loaded with nutritious superfoods, are easy to make, and are perfect for that mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack craving!
THIS POST IS SPONSORED BY BARLEAN'S
Who needs a snack?! All the kids raise their hands and shout "MEEEE!!!" Parents too, right?! Always.
No Bake Oatmeal Cookie Energy Bites are coming your way kids (and parents)! These tasty little bites are healthy, loaded with nutritious superfoods, easy to make (get the kids to help out on this recipe), and are perfect for that mid-morning or mid-afternoon snack craving. The only trick is to try and not eat all of them in one sitting.
Life has just made a huge shift for our family. BOTH of my kids are now in school FULL TIME. And I'm just sitting around eating bonbons. LOL.
Just kidding. I'm not.
I'm eating these no bake oatmeal cookie energy bites instead. (smiles)
However, about 4 years ago when my kiddos were a whole lot younger and one was still in diapers and taking naps, I did have someone assume that I was, and I quote, a "bonbon-eating" stay-at-home-mom. True story. And I won't get into the ridiculous details of that conversation but it provided a good laugh.
I don't know ANY moms, be they working moms, stay-at-home-moms, self-employed-working-from-home moms, part-time working moms, homeschooling moms, public schooling moms, co-op schooling moms, moms with 1 child, moms with a dozen children (bless those moms), who feel like they have abundant free time (if any free time at all) to just sit around and eat bonbons all day. If you know one, ask that dear mother for her secret. And for the bonbon recipe obviously.
🌟 Everybody loves snack time!
No matter who you are or what you do in life we all can use a tasty go-to snack to give us that extra boost of energy and nutrition when we need it the most. For example:
- Do you have a crazy long commute home from work and you feel like your stomach is going to eat itself inside out before you can get home to make dinner? Keep a stash of these with you and have one on the way home.
- Did you just bust out a killer workout and now you're starving? These oatmeal cookie energy bites are great for a quick energy boost post-workout.
- Did you just tackle a month's worth of laundry, all the dishes, and successfully grocery shop and meal plan your next 7 days? Here Super Adult, have an energy bite. Even superheroes need to replenish their energy.
And don't forget about the kiddos! They need some nutritious brain food too. Pack these bites in with their school lunches or have them ready for an after school snack when the kids come rushing out the school doors with their hangry faces on. Just put one of these oatmeal cookie energy bites smack in front of their hangry eyes before they have a chance to go into full blown volcano face. It'll save the day and everyone's sanity.
🛒 Simple ingredients
Let's deconstruct these energy bites and how stupid simple they are to make.
- almond butter (or nut butter of choice)
- gluten-free quick-cooking oats
- cacao nibs (or sub mini chocolate chips)
- honey (or agave)
- Barlean's Digestive Blend: flaxseeds, coconut, chia, and a pumpkin spice blend consisting of cinnamon, pumpkin seeds, ginger, nutmeg, allspice, and cloves --> HELLO to all of the yummy spiced oatmeal cookie and tasty fall flavors! If you can't find this product in your local grocery store it can be purchased on Amazon.
For a full list of ingredients and quantities see the recipe card at the end of this post.
👩🍳 Simple to make
Add all of the ingredients to a bowl, mix well, place in the fridge to chill for a bit, then roll into balls, and BOOM. Tasty bite-sized power snack is ready to take on any snack attack and any kindergartner.
Now who's with me and feeling ready to take on this new season of life, parenthood, work, and school?! (Raises hand with oatmeal cookie energy bite held up high)
And while you're at it, go ahead and make a double batch. ♡
✨ More tasty snack ideas!
We can never have enough go-to snacks on hand! Especially if kids and road trips are involved.
💕 Follow along!
DID YOU MAKE THIS RECIPE? If so, I’d love to hear about it! Leave a comment and a star rating below! I greatly appreciate your feedback and it is also so helpful for other PMST readers who are thinking about making the recipe. Remember to snap a photo and tag @passmesometasty on Instagram so I can see!Print
Thank you to Barlean's for sponsoring this post and for creating tasty products with power-packed nutrition for every body! You can follow along with them on Instagram at @barleans. And thank you to those of you who support the brands that allow Pass Me Some Tasty to keep cooking up the tastiness!
Disclaimer: All brand recommendations are purely my own opinion. This post may also contain affiliate links which I may receive a small commission from (without any additional costs to you).