These Vegan Salad Spring Rolls are a fresh and delicious way to eat a rainbow medley of vegetables. Accompanied by a sweet & slightly spicy peanut sauce. Perfect for a quick and easy lunch, dinner, or even as a snack!
‘Twas the night before Christmas, when all thro’ the house,
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there;
The children were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of spring rolls danc’d in their heads...
Okay okay, maybe it wasn't spring rolls that were getting jiggy wit it in their heads. I knoooow. It's two days before Christmas and all I'm giving you is SPRING ROLLS?!?!?
Yep yep yippee.
Why you'll love this recipe
- EASY --> Easy ingredients. Easy to prep. Easy to make. Easy starting point for your New Years foodie resolutions. Just hit the Easy button already.
- FAST --> Which basically goes along with easy. These salad springs rolls can be made in 5 minutes flat. Even if you don't have all your ingredients pre-prepped they are still crazy quick to make. Crazy like the holiday shopper that is waiting until the last day to do their shopping. You brave last-minute shopper you. Take some of these vegan salad spring rolls with you. Wrap them up in some plastic wrap, stuff 'em in your purse or man bag and fly like the reindeer before the stores close up. You've got this. Especially with this quick, nutritious snack as your backup.
- HEART HEALTHY --> While this time of year my/you/our food cravings gravitate toward recipes that are mind-blowingly decadent and indulgent, don't forget that the heart, body, and mind need some veggies. Gimme all the veggies!!! = What the 6-year-old never did say. Oooh, but wha Wha WAAIIIT, she did yesterday when she thought her mom was making some kinda "cool" food cuz spring rolls look so legit like that and then the 6-year-old asked to make her own and said she would even eat it. And.............. guess.......... WHAT?!?!?!?......... THE 6 YEAR OLD ATE IT ALL! I'm such an awesome mom. Sigh...
- I probably don't even need to point this last one out but just in case you forgot. PEANUT SAUCE. I knew you didn't forget it. Peanut Sauce + Spring Rolls = vegetable dipping bliss. Still contemplating the peanut sauce chapstick. Whaddyathink?!?
Set up a veggie buffet with lettuce, red cabbage, red bell peppers, carrots, cilantro, fresh basil, and rice vermicelli noodles and have a spring roll wrapping party with your fam.
Feel free to get wild with your spring rolls. I'm just giving you a starting point. Add any veggies you fancy or even some tofu. Want some meat? Add it in! Chicken, shrimp, or steak all work.
And it's with these vegan salad spring rolls with peanut sauce that I'm wrapping up 2016! My first year of blogging summed up with 27 recipes that I hope you have enjoyed and shared with the ones you love.
Thank you for joining me in my debut year whether it was by posting a comment on this blog, hanging out with me on Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter, or even telling me in person that you made a recipe and it's become one of your go-to's. I have truly loved hearing from you and having you join me on this journey of food and life.
May you have an absolutely fantastic Christmas full of merriment and joy!
See you in 2017!
More tasty vegetable recipes!
- Roasted Root Vegetables simple sheet pan recipe
- Tomato Avocado Zucchini Salad a tasty 10-minute recipe
- Grilled Garlic Lemon Halloumi & Veggie Skewers a basic summertime meal
- The Best Creamy Butternut Squash Soup and it's dairy-free!
Did You Make This Recipe?!
If you make this recipe, I’d love to hear about it! Leave a comment and a star rating below! I greatly appreciate your feedback and it is also so helpful for other PMST readers who are thinking about making the recipe. Remember to snap a photo and tag @passmesometasty on Instagram so I can see!
Disclaimer: All brand recommendations are purely my own opinion. I am in no way sponsored by the brands mentioned or compensated by the brand for my recommendations. This post may also contain affiliate links which I may receive a small commission from (without any additional costs to you). The money earned from these commissions helps me to maintain this website. Thank you for your support!